Senryo genuinely values, respects, and rewards our employees and consultants for their contributions. We are wholly committed to their satisfaction, and have set the standard for attracting and retaining the best professionals in the business – through a top-down focus to develop and deliver opportunities that engage, challenge, enable growth and provide personal satisfaction.
The Benefits of Working for Senryo as an Employee
We are committed to building a trusted and lasting relationship with our employees, offering incentives and programs to support both professional and personal fulfillment.
An Industry-leading Benefits Package
As part of the Senryo team you’ll be joining an elite group of skilled professionals who enjoy a high quality benefits package.
- Medical Coverage. Employees have the options of a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred-Provider-Organization (PPO) Plan, or a Health Saving Account (HSA) PPO. (Contributory basis)
- 401(k). Employees have the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) savings plan.
- Dental Coverage. Employees have the option of participating in our Dental Plan with the flexibility of choosing any dentist you prefer. (Contributory basis)
- Vision Coverage. Employees may participate in the voluntary vision plan; employees and dependents may visit the vision provider of their choice. (Contributory basis)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and ADD
- Accrued Vacation and sick paid time off
- Nine (9) paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses
The Freedom of Working for Senryo as a Consultant
Do you thrive on working in a variety of industries, at diverse companies, on different projects and in varied roles? If so, you might consider a career consulting with Senryo.
Senryo’s consultants are creative thought leaders and natural problem solvers seeking new challenges, continuous learning and an opportunity to make a difference. They never lose sight of the big picture, but are able to dive into the details of a client’s needs and their solutions.
Think you have what it takes? Take a look at the traits we value from our consultants – and then submit a resume for consideration to become a part of our dynamic growing organization.
- Thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about opportunities with new and different challenges
- Engaged by intelligent and talented peers that push you to your potential
- Passionate about continual growth both professionally and personally
- Committed to making a real difference for clients
- Strong problem solving skills